Welcome and thanks for stopping by!

I am an avid scrapper and a mother of two beautiful children Maya and Ryan. I am a BSc Graduate and Business Post-graduate by educaton and work in the Insurance Industry in New Zealand.



I was born and raised in Kolkata, India and have lived in NZ for 15 years. I have been scrapping since the birth of my daughter in 2006.



My job can be stressful and scrapping is how I relax. I love my creations because they come straight from my heart. I hope you like them too. Thanks again for stopping by!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Once a daughter- Now a mother

Not many families are lucky enough to have four genertaions present at the same time. I am one of those lucky people. So here's how I decided to honor and celebrate our four generations, starting from my Grandma, Mum, Me and my two kids. Hope you like my LO

No comments:

Post a Comment